martes, 17 de julio de 2012

My university and my career


As you know… Or maybe you don’t know it? Well,  I study at University of Malaya (UM) which is in Kuala Lumpur. I’m in the third year. When I was looking a university to continue my studies, I caught my attention the fact that UM gives you the opportunity for industrial training and undertake research studies.  This gives students working experience and enhances their practical skills. I chose Microbiology because I always liked Science, since school. I always participated on science fair and twice I won the first price.  Microbiology at UM is not like a Science fair, is most a science contest. You always must be prepared for classes and you must read a lot.  Science is something changing, everyday has a new discovery.  For get high grades I need to know whole subject, the professors are severe but for our good and for keeping discipline.  I am in the field of Medical Microbiology.  I like helping people, and someday I hope establish a medical center in Marudi for low-income people.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario