martes, 17 de julio de 2012

Breaking news: Amira is taking art classes @MIA!

In Cell Anatomy's class, the professor always assign me the task of making a drawing about a cell. I'm not a very good artist, so I decided to take art classes. I want to improve the way how I drawing because my accuracy to copy a drawing is horrible.


I don't hate drawing, but sometimes I want to throw the notebook through the window. It's really frustrating to me not to know drawing even a circle.


My art teacher told me: "You need to be patient". I am attending to Drawing & painting course on saturdays at the Malaysian Institute of Art (MIA).


The MIA was founded in 1967 in Kuala Lumpur as a non-profit making organization. This institute provides a range of Diploma courses in the field of art, design and music with comprehensive and well designed course contents. 


I'm doing my best for improve my drawing techniques in order to surprise my Cell Anatomy's professor presenting him cells pictures more similar to reality.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario