martes, 17 de julio de 2012

My last holiday

In these days I've been busy with college, I have many tasks and I have to read a lot. I feel like I'm under pressure, I think I need a break because otherwise I will going crazy. 
A week ago a professor assigned to me a work about "Anatomy of Muscodor albus" which made ​​me suffer because it's a fungus discovered recently. I didn't have much information to carry out the research but then went to the library and found what I needed in a book called: "Microbiology today: Current issues". Anyway, I was able to do my research but I was exhausted. I didn't sleep well in four days. Because of that I have been very eager to finish the semester in college.
I want to go on vacation, I would to go back to Langkawi Island in Kedah. Last year I was there with my family. We were on vacation there for two weeks. We went to Pantai Cenang beach, we really enjoyed the trip because it was very beautiful there. Pantai Cenang is located about 18 kilometers from Kuah town and only three kilometers from the airport. It's bordered by coconut trees and casuarinas. The beach is home to many luxury hotels, chalets and restaurants.  
Pantai Cenang doesn't have many tourist sites, the mere fact of having most crystalline water, the finest white sand, the most colorful wildlife and beautiful landscapes, makes the site a place to want to stay there forever. But I guess one of the most beautiful things in this site are the sunsets. I was very impressed by how beautiful they are. I could capture an image of the sunset that time I was there. 
Sunset at Pantai Cenang beach
During that vacation I told my father to go to a place called Underwater World, I had heard that it is the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia so I wanted to know what it was. Underwater World is located at Pantai Cenang. It was very exciting to be there because there was a tunnel where you could go and see the fish and other sea creatures. In addition, there were other attractions: the section of freshwater fish, Concha screen, the koi pond, reptile Section and the Section of Coral Reefs. 
Underwater World Main entrance
My father and me
I really miss so much enjoy as I did on that vacation, I hope I can do it on my next vacation and go with my family again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario