martes, 17 de julio de 2012

My siblings

   I don’t know why, but I usually write here about the things that I miss. At the moment I am confused because I think that I miss my brothers. I don’t like my brothers, they are annoying. However, I miss their nonsense conversations and their silly faces. I miss chase them for hit them. That is a common treatment for us. If I said them: “I miss you brother”, they will laugh at me. 

   But, my sister nadhirah is my favorite, she is cute and quiet. Nadhirah is 9 and she likes playing as a housewife. She likes helping my mom at home and she knows cooking (even more than me). 

   When we are together at home on holidays, we enjoy the moment because there are not times like these very often since I moved to Kuala Lumpur.

Nadhirah
Ameer and Amin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario