domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

My friends

   When you are a kid, maybe you don't understand the concept of having friends, but I always have been very sociable. When I was 4 I went to Yuk Ying kindergarden and I met there my first friend, Dara. She was a hindu girl. The first day at school, she was hidden in a corner, I saw her and I remember I told: "Do you want play with me and my doll? I can lend you mine if don't have any doll" She looked at me and smiled. Since then we are friends. Right now we still talking and we're friends although she is studying at Sunway University in Selangor and I'm in Kuala Lumpur. I often call her on weekends. 

Dara (right) and her sister Latika (left). They were at my house to play and draw.


   My second best friend's name is Nashrin. I met him at primary school. There was a time in second grade when a bunch of idiots girls were laughing of me because I had yellow shoes with my white uniform. I never understood why they were mocking at me. Well, Nashrin realized the situation and he said: hey, you! dumb girls, leave her alone! He asked me: Are you ok? Don't worry. You look great with you yellow shoes, I like yellow. Since that day he is my defensor (laugh), he's my hero. At the present time, he's studying at PJ College of Art and Design in Petaling Jaya (Selangor too). He drew the background image I have in my blog. Supposedly that's me listening to music. We always talk by Facebook or Twitter. 



Nashrin and me (lower right corner) in a school party.



   My most recent best friend's name is Syahirah. She is from Kuala Lumpur and she is my roomate. Syahirah studies Biohealth Science. I met her when I came to Kuala Lumpur. She was very nice with me, she showed me the city and took me to see the whole campus. I was lucky to know her because she gathers the qualities of my former best friends.

Syahirah playing chess at university

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario