lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

My secret love: A quiet boy in the library.

   Three months ago I went to the UM Library because of I was doing a research about "Waste biotreatment". I was alone in the library, well, that was I thought. I was reading an abstract about "Value of microorganisms on the modern societies" suddenly I heard a big noise coming from the next hall. I was scared but I got up from my seat and I went to see what happened. Well, those noises were some books dropped to the floor; I saw a guy picking up the books but I didn't saw his face. I asked him: "Do you need help?" He turned around and answered: "No, thanks. Don't worry, everything is fine" I returned to my desk to continue with the research and like 10 or 15 minutes later, I watched the boy again, but this time I saw his face. He sat in front of me, that is, on the desk next door, but he was placed in front of me. 

  As I could see, that boy was reading something refered to architecture. I don't know, maybe engineering. Well, the point is I saw his face and he looked very handsome. Sometimes I was stared him because I really thought was very cute. 

   When I came to my bedroom, I told Syahirah: "Syahirah, I met the love of my life!" She laughed and asked me: "How did happen?" I jumped to bed and I told her everything about that happened at library. 

   The next day we asked information about the boy, the librarian told us that he always came on Fridays and his name was Thivyan. Syahirah and I ran to our room. We were very happy for complete our task (find the name of the boy). Anyway, I can't go out with nobody because my religion don't permit that; I'm just having fun before I get married. 

   Until now, I don't have contact with that boy, I wish but I can't. I'm happy with just seeing it from afar.

Thivyan at the cafeteria. This photograph was taken by a friend, (he didn't notice that he was photographed!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario